Ontario's Solar FIT Program
With a 10KW Solar P.V. System your projected anual FIT income will be $12,523. Combined with a 20 year Government of Ontario contract and that is a $240,000 revenue.
With the average cost of a 10KW Solar P.V. system being $60,000 installed, that is a profit to the homeowner of over $180,000.
How To Get Involved
Consider the benefits of generating green energy from renewable sources such as the sun, wind, water or bioenergy, and selling it for a guaranteed price. You can be part of Ontario’s growing green energy movement, make money and contribute to a cleaner environment.
If you are a homeowner, farmer or small business owner, you have the opportunity to develop a very small or “micro” renewable electricity generation project (10 kilowatts or less in size) on your property. Under the microFIT Program, you will be paid a guaranteed price for all the electricity your project produces for at least 20 years.
Once you've selected your renewable energy technology and developed a project plan, signing up for the microFIT Program is straightforward. You apply online, there’s minimal paperwork – and there’s no application fee.
GGG's Solar 10kW MicroFIT System
- We combine Grape Solar's industry leading solar panels with top-of-the-line inverters and racking, specially designed for Ontario MicroFIT programs.
- System (including installation) local content percentage equals 46%, exceeding the 40% local content requirement for MicroFIT programs.
- Canadian UL listed.
- Hail resistance: diameter of 28mm with speed of 86km/h.
- Lowest cost: equipment is sold directly to installers and consumers; the lost cost per watt in Ontario.
- Available for immediate delivery: inventory is in-stock and ready to ship.
- Projected annual power generation: 15,995kWh.
- Projected annual FIT income: $12,523/yr (20 years = over $240,000).
- Inverter nameplate capacity: 10kW.
- Panel DC power output: 12.54kW.
- 57 pieces of Grape Solar 220W Polyscrystalline panels. Panels are Canadian UL certified, with out tolerance: 0%~ +3%.
- Panel dimensions: 64.9" x 39.0" x 1.57". Total panel area: 1,002 square feet.
- 2 PV Powered Inverters: 1PVP-5200 & 1PVP-4800 (AC/DC systems disconnects and 10 year warranty are included).
- Two mounting options:
- Regular Roof Mount: 1 set of UniRac SolarMount regular roof mount racking system.
- Regular Ground Mount: 1 set of UniRac U-LA ground racking system. Zone-4 seismic withstanding.
- Reccommended electrical wiring:
- 3 strings x 10 panels/string with PVP-5200 inverter.
- 3 strings x 9panels/string with PVP-4800 inverter.
For service or support call us toll free at: 1-888-225-3128